• 2D & 3D drafting
• As built drawings
• Process & instrumentation diagrams
• Site secondment & project document controllers
Scanning & Surveying
MDDM can travel to site with a state of the art Trimble X7 3D laser Scanner. 3D laser scanning and other technologies allow for millimetre accurate documentation of the existing conditions and as built details of the area scanned, allowing us to view and work in a HD colour cloud point model. Laser scans and cloud points give us the ability to accurately model and detail your project so that any connection to existing can be fabricated and painted in the shop before transport to site. Saving time and money for both site measuring and costly site welding and adjustments.
MDDM provide professional project management services to the industrial and construction industries throughout North Queensland. Our staff work closely with our clients throughout the design and construction stages of the project to maintain a clear understanding of the project objectives and deliverables.
• Design & documentation management
• Document review
• Scope of Works preparation
• Tender preparation
• Calling of tenders
• Tender assessment
• Project reporting
• Risk management
• Cost management
• Monitoring adherence to client WH&S standards
Design & Composition
MDDM specialise in a broad range of structural and mechanical design drafting disciplines, for multiple industrial sectors across north Queensland & Australasia including the metalliferous mining industry & refineries, sugar mills, manufacturing & processing, transportation & marine. Our 3D models & drawings are produced in our wide range of available Autodesk software with a very high level of technical accuracy.
Workshop Fabrication Drawings
MDDM has extensive experience producing workshop fabrication drawings across a wide range of industrial, mining, commercial, architectural and residential projects. Our state-of-the-art 3D detailing software enables us to provide accurate drawings. Our shop detailing packages include:
• Holding down bolt plans
• Marking plans & elevations
• Detailed assembly drawings
• Individual Member, Plate, Girt & Purlin details
• Bolt, BOM, packing, bridging, assembly lists
• DXF and NC1 processing files
• Handrail assembly drawings
• Floor plate & grating drawings
Engineering & Certification
Our network of engineering consultants consist of Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Civil Engineers which allows us to provide RPEQ certified design services for our clients and our projects in a one point of contact, coordinated team effort. We work closely with our consultants to provide the most cost effective, easily constructed project we possibly can. We aim to provide clear, correct documentation which reduces the on site errors and unforeseen construction problems before they happen on site.
Through our associated company NQ Lifestyle Building Design Pty. Ltd., together with our network of consultants, MDDM is able to provide the following services for commercial and industrial projects which require architectural design and documentation.
• Architectural documentation
• Town planning applications
• Structural/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical engineering
• Carparking & stormwater design & documentation
• Air-conditioning design & documentation
• Lighting & power supply design & documentation
• Water supply, wastewater and fire systems hydraulic design & documentation
• Interior design